Service to community
Diversity and Inclusion
Moreover, The Board of Directors further determined that the vision for HFSC is to be:
- An organization with a clear, well-defined strategic vision and plan
- A well-funded organization with stable and diverse funding sources
- A diverse, knowledgeable, involved board of directors
- A well-informed, active and involved community
- A talented, contented staff in a proper working environment
- Data driven decision making and resource allocation (appropriate metrics)
- An organization of prominent national reputation for excellence
HFSC By Numbers
Get a deeper dive on 2020 at the HFSC.
Click the infographic to download the 2020 Year in Review, and view the 2019 Form 990 by clicking below.