Mission & Vision
Hemophilia Foundation of Southern California (HFSC)’s principal mission is “Improving the quality of life and building community for those living with inherited bleeding disorders in Southern California.”
In February 2020, HFSC Board of Directors met to develop our core values and strategic direction. In line with our mission statement, HFSC’s core values include:
Service to community
Diversity and Inclusion
Moreover, The Board of Directors further determined that the vision for HFSC is to be:
- An organization with a clear, well-defined strategic vision and plan
- A well-funded organization with stable and diverse funding sources
- A diverse, knowledgeable, involved board of directors
- A well-informed, active and involved community
- A talented, contented staff in a proper working environment
- Data driven decision making and resource allocation (appropriate metrics)
- An organization of prominent national reputation for excellence
HFSC By Numbers
Get a deeper dive on 2020 at the HFSC.
Click the infographic to download the 2020 Year in Review, and view the 2019 Form 990 by clicking below.